Personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (“Personal Information”).
We may collect the following Personal Information from you: name, address, date of birth, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, information about the type of browser you use, your operating system, the screen resolution of your browser, your ISP, which pages you view on the Website and the time and duration of your visits to the Website, credit card number (in the case of direct customers) and, if applicable, company name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, national identification number, passport number, credit card number or tax ID number as well as similar information concerning technical contacts, marketing contacts, and executive contacts within your company or organization.
Information You Give Us
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. If you choose not to provide certain information this may affect the level of Service you receive.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide information such as the country and region you are accessing our website from, duration of your visit, etc.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage you to be aware that when you leave our site, you should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this web site.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Our customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre, which boasts the following security measures:
- Security Guards are on duty to monitor all access points to the building.
- Security cameras continually monitor the entire facility.
- Monitored alarms on all ingress points.
- Card access technology tracks and records all door entry and exit transactions.
- All visitors are required to be identified with Photographic Identification, and are escorted by staff at all times.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you have finished using a shared computer.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses to our site.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions. Any concerns should be addressed to [email protected]
or contact us. If a customer wishes to review or make corrections to their contact information, they can do so at any time.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our customers.
We share customer information only as described below:
- Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of iAdventure Escape Tours And Travel Sdn. Bhd. customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of iAdventure Escape Tours And Travel Sdn. Bhd. and Others: We release account and other personal information when collection is required by law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
IAE TRAVEL may use and disclose the Customer’s (and if applicable, Applicant’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Act. In general, we will disclose the Customer’s personal information with expressed or implied consent for the following purposes:
- to conduct their business, including billing and account management;
- to provide and market their Services;
- to communicate with the Customer;
- to comply with their legal obligations; and
- to help them manage and improve their Services
We may disclose the customer’s personal or sensitive information (as defined in the Privacy Act):
- to regulatory authorities;
- where the law requires us to do so; and
- where the customer consents for us to do so